Two positions are currently open at the UCT department of Maths and Applied Maths: One as a lecturer or senior lecturer, and the other is a teaching position. Please share. PDFs are here: L/SL for the lecturer/senior lecturer position and here: Teaching for the teaching position.
Tapiwa Chadenga says:
- Basic Reverse Image Search Using an Autoencoder
- A simple introduction to causal inference
- Inverse Reinforcement Learning: Guided Cost Learning and Links to Generative Adversarial Networks
- Maximum Entropy Inverse Reinforcement Learning: Algorithms and Computation
- Inverse Reinforcement Learning: The general basics